This post is intended for airetel users, but my fellow nigerians more is coming
You need a PC or a Laptop and the required connectivity tools ,ie.,
Serial/USB cable OR Infrared Device OR Bluetooth dongle
1) Activate Airtel Live!
2) Create TWO Airtel gprs data accounts and select the
FIRST as the active profile.
3) Connect your mobile to the PC (or Laptop) and install the driver for
your mobile’s modem.
4) Create a new dial-up connection using the NEW CONNECTION
WIZARD as follows
Connecting Device : Your mobile’s modem
ISP Name : Airtel (or anything you like)
Phone Number : *99***2# / Try 99***1
Username and Password : blank
5) Configure your browser and download manager to use the proxy
184.108.40.206 and port 8080.
6) Connect to the dial-up account. You will be connected at 115.2
kbps (but remember, that is a bad joke).
7) Pick up your mobile and try to access any site. You will get “Access
Denied…”(except for Airtel Live!). IT DOES NOT MATTER.
Keep the mobile down.
8 ) On the PC ( or Laptop) open your browser, enter any address ,
press ENTER and…….WAIT
9) After a few seconds the page will begin to load and you will be able to browse the internet.
Step 2(or Sony ericsson phones)
Under DATA COMM
APN : airtelfun.com
USERNAME : blank
PASSWORD : blank
PASS REQ : OFF
ALLOW CALLS : AUTOMATIC
DATA COMP : OFF
HEADER COMP : OFF
Under INTERNET PROFILES
INTERNET MODE : HTTP or WAP
USE PROXY : YES
IP ADDRESS : 220.127.116.11
PORT : 8080
go to settings menu then go to connectivity tab now choose the option Data comm. then "DATA ACCOUNTS" go to new account now the settings r as follows
NEW ACCOUNT NAME:DELONI
usr name: (blank)
now save it
go to Internet Setting in connectivity here choose internet profile--go to new profile setting are as below
CONNECT USING:DELONI(which was created in data comm.)
now you will be able to see it now select it and take "more" option then select setting here in use proxy option it will be selected no if it is no then change it into yes
now go to proxy adress and give the adress as
18.104.22.168 and then the port number as 8080
now save all the settings u made . come back 2 connectivity
choose streaming settings now in connect using option choose a1 that we created leave the use proxy option as no itself
THESE ARE THE SETTINGS
now access airtellive! from ur activated SE phone goto VIDEO GALLERY OR VIDEO UNLIMITED(varies according to states) choose live streaming then choose CNBC OR AAJTAK WHILE CONNECTING TO MEDIA SERVER cancel AFTER 9 or 10 sec then type any web adress if it shows access denied then once again select CNBC and wait for a few more sec than before if its fully connected also no prob its free then cancel it or if ur connected then stop it and the internet is ready to take of
Try this too
For All Airtel Users
1. Airtel live (available 4 free)
2. Nokia series60 handset eg 6600,6630,n series,7610,6670 etc
3. Opera wap browser 4 mobile
1. Go to ur connection settings and make a new internet profile using the default settings of airtel live. name that new profile as anything(for eg deloni); change the home page of that profile to anything u like for eg www.freeinternet4all.blogspot.com.
2. Go to ur Opera browser and set the default connection as AIRTEL LIVE. this is the original settings u received through airtel.
3. Go to the services(in n6600) and Web(N6630) and change the default profile for connection as deloni (newer one).
**Note: always make sure that ur access point is airtelfun.com
1. Open Opera and u will see that homepage of Airtel Live is opened. Minimize the application.
2. Now open web using the duplicate Profile and u will see that two gprs connections will work simultaneously and at the web or the services page it will show "Unable to connect" or any error.
3. Simply go on the Opera with web on and open any site u want for free. No Charges No nothing.
NOTE:You can also use this on your computer