Who is Jesus

Who is Jesus
Everybody viewing this site, I would like you to know that Jesus is the only Lord and saviour of your life,Jesus is the only one that can save you.
Without Jesus you can do nothing(john 15:5b).I know the questions you may be asking yourselves,questions like:can i ever be saved,I am a great sinner,I have cheated a lot of people,I have deceived a lot of people,I am a great liar,I am a great thief and all other sorts of questions i can not conceive or ever imagine in me.Let me tell you one thing,No mater what you might be thinking,No matter what your offence may be,The blood of Jesus is enough to save you,The blood of Jesus is the Only thing that can cleanse you from all your sins(1John 1:7).I want you to give your life to Jesus at this present moment,ell HIM that Daddy iam sorry,Tel HIM that Daddy I know that without you I can do nothing,Daddy please have mercy on me,Tell him my brother,Tell him my Sister.He can cleanse you from all your sins,He is the only one who can do so.If Jesus does not save you,ask yourself who else can save you.He is the only one that can cleanse you from all your sins.Tell him now and I Promise he is Going to save you.Thanks.deloni

No comments:

Post a Comment